A story about power lifting.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

So I finally made it to Florida, and in one piece. I was off lifting for about 2 weeks due to the drive and family obligations, etc. It was nice to spend some time with the girlfriend without feeling obligated to lift though. But I finally hit the school gym for a few days. Did some bench and deadlift ramp ups on consecutive days.

The school gym is huge and they have a variety of squat racks and deadlift platforms (which no-one is ever using). But nobody seems to concerned with actually getting strong. Most people just seem to be working on their arms. They only have 2 benches, and you can't bring your gym bag on the floor, which is shit. Overall a good facility though and I think I'll be able to make some gains there.

My first two workouts were crap, as I was coming off a de-load. Trevor and his brother and I are going to do some bench work today...but we went out to Hard Rock last night and got toasted. If I can keep from booting all over the bench it will be a miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment